- • Hardiness - USDA Zones 3 to 8
• Size - 30 to 36 inches tall and wide. Walker’s Low is named for a garden and the name is not related to plant size
• Light - Best in full sun, but can tolerate shade in hot climates
• Soil - Prefers well drained soil and neutral pH
• Uses - Good companion plant for early and late blooming plants. Great for perennial borders, but can be used in herb gardens, rock gardens, as a ground cover, or as a container plant.
• Unique Qualities - Will bloom continuously throughout the season if properly pruned. Great for attracting bees, butterflies and other pollinating insects, but is deer and rabbit resistant. Leaves release a wonderful aroma when crushed.
Visit http://www.perennialplant.org/ to learn more about the Perennial Plant Association.
If you are interested in more information about perennials, Yardiac.com offers Andre Viettes Perennial Handbook. Look for more gardening guides, in the future. Also, don't miss out on our great selection of plant care products.