Monday, September 29, 2008

Wall Painting the Easy Way

homeright3It works like a giant fountain pen, taking paint directly from the can and feeding it to the roller. With the Homeright Paint Stick, you control how fast you paint. You can expect smooth, even coverage and best of all it eliminates all the dripping from the old fashioned rollers and paint trays.  It is faster than a Power Roller (Covers 60 sq. ft. per fill) and easy to clean up!  If you haven't tried it yet, you need to.  Yardiac.com carries a full line of refills, making it easy to maintain.  homeright1

One satisfied customer had this to say:

I bought your PaintStick and used it to paint our upstairs hall, it was so wonderful my husband who doesn't like to paint used it for the entire job. I went to my 87 year old mother's this summer and not able to find a PaintStick bought something else which didn't work. Next time I'm bringing my PaintStick in my suitcase.

No comments: